Monday, December 16, 2013

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Last week we had 9" of snow on Friday & another 3" on Sunday. And now the temperature is in the single digits. School is closed on Monday & Tuesday, & that means the pool is closed on Monday.
Monday was suppose to be a swim workout, but since the pool was closed I went to SNAP Fitnees & did an hour on the elliptical.
Tuesday was an easy run followed by a strength workout. Since I haven't figured our the strength routine, just did my normal ab/core workout.
Wednesday was bike & swim day. Went to SNAP & used the spin bike for an hour. Then later I went the pool for a 50 minute swim.
Thursday was a run & strength but I just got too busy & had a basketball game out of town that evening.
Friday was another run. I got in 5 miles in about 45 minutes. Then it was off to another game. It was my biggest varsity game to date!
Saturday & Sunday was a bike day followed by a run day. Didn't get either done. Just didn't.
Let's see how this next week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment